HP Rating @ 110% OL:
Amp Rating @ 110% OL:
Output Amperage Rating:
3 Phase Input - 3 Phase Output
MITSUBISHI A800 Series
The FR-A800 Series is Mitsubishi Electric's flagship inverter solution that delivers multi-use performance, accuracy and system flexibility in an ultra reliable hardware package designed for industrial use.
- High Speed Response: 50Hz
- Wide Speed Range: 200:1 speed range open loop, 1500:1 closed loop speed range
- Extended Maximum Speed: FR-A800 VFDs can drive high speed motors at up to 590Hz
- IPM Motor Control: FR-A800 VFDs can drive the new generation IPM (Internal Permanent Magnet) motors, such as the Marathon 'SyMAX' series.
- Safety Stop: FR-A800 is a SAFETY drive. 'STO' capability enables SIL2/PLd category emergency stops.
- Compatible with USB Stick: VFD settings can be easily uploaded or downloaded and 'black box' operating data at the time of a drive trip can be copied for diagnosis using the FR-Configuration software.
- GOT interface: Automatic connectivity to GOT 2000 series GOTs without the need to change any parameters.
- Improved PLC: FR-A800 has a new internal PLC based around the Mitsubishi 'L series' processor. Instructions in the form of 'Function Blocks' can now be used.
- Conformal Coating: All FR-A800 VFDs have Conformal Coated boards as a standard.
- Separate rectifier stage: For drives over 500 HP - greater system flexibility.
P frame: (H) 52.4 (W) 21.3 (D) 17.3
Q frame: (H) 62.2 (W) 26.8 (D) 17.3
R frame: (H) 52.4 (W) 23.6 (D) 17.3
S frame: (H) 62.2 (W) 23.6 (D) 17.3