GALT ELECTRIC G500 Series
Galt Electric's mission is to make technology approachable. The G500 series VFD is the embodiment of this mission. With the most common capabilities that you'll need in an inverter and the important upgrades and capabilities, the G500 drive can handle any application, including pumps, fans, conveyors, crushers, and compressors.
The G500 inverter is compatible with many common communication protocols and has options like additional communication cards and external keypads. Available in 240V, 480V, and 575V and ranging in size from 1 to 800 horsepower, G500 adjustable speed drives are easy to install and use.
The Galt G500 series is the VFD that will help make your system to be reliable, usable, and efficient.
- External detachable LED keypad used to change input, output, and other settings easily
- High performance open or closed-loop sensorless vector control
- Compatible with option cards and upgraded LCD keypad
- Integrated PID controller
- Capable of controlling asynchronous and synchronous permanent magnet motors
- Latest firmware available with the -03 version of the G500 series
- DC injection, dynamic, flux, and short-circuit braking compatible
- Built-in C3 EMC filter to prevent electromagnetic interference
- 1:200 speed ration for motor driving performance
- Accurate static and rotating parametric auto tuning of the motor
- 8 digital inputs, 2 open-collector outputs; 2 relay outputs, 2 form C relay outputs; 3 analog inputs, 2 analog outputs
- QR code display for additional parameter information and fault troubleshooting
- Option cards allow communication protocols including EtherNet/IP (DLR), BACnet/IP, PROFINET IO (MRP), IEC 61850, CC-Link IE Field Basic, SLMP, MELSEC MC, and AB CSP