400HP 480V Yaskawa Z1000 VFD, Inverter, AC Drive CIMR-ZU4A0480AAA
|Phase Rating||3 Phase Input - 3 Phase Output|
|Enclosure Rating||IP 00|
|Horsepower Rating||400 HP|
|Rated Voltage||460 V|
|Output Voltage||460 V|
|Output Amperage Rating||480 A|
|Rated Amps||480 A|
|HP Rating @ 110% OL||400 HP|
|Amp Rating @ 110% OL||480 A|
YASKAWA Z1000 Series
The Z1000 variable speed drive is designed for building automation applications such as fans, pumps, and cooling towers through 500HP. The Z1000 features an easy-to-read LCD keypad that provides Hand-Off-Auto interface and a real time clock. These features make the Z1000 perfect for many building automation applications that require reliable motor control.
- Built-in 5% line impedance for input harmonic reduction.
- On board EMI/RFI filter complies with IEC 61800-3 restricted distribution for first environment.
- Embedded BACnet communications (BTL Certified), along with Modbus/Memobus, Metasys and Apogee FLN.
- Plenum Rated (UL 1995). Seismic Rated (IBC 2006 - Certification 12/2011). Made with RoHS compliant materials.
Internal Real-Time Clock:
- Time and date stamping for events, along with timer controls for starting, stopping, and speed changes without the need for external controls.
- Maintains a set point for closed loop control of fans and pumps for pressure, flow or temperature regulation and eliminates the need for a closed loop output signal from a BAS. Independent PI to control an external device in the system.
- 5-Line 16 character alpha-numeric, easy to read and understand display, with Hand-Off-Auto functions.
- 5 kHz carrier frequency with dynamic noise control for quiet motor operation.
- Choose from pre-configured set up macros to match the application for quick and easy set up.
- Allows for drive to be mounted in a NEMA 12 enclosure with heatsink external.