GALT ELECTRIC G5000 Series
Galt Electric's mission is to make technology approachable. The G5000 series VFD is the embodiment of this mission. With the most common capabilities that you'll need in a medium voltage inverter and the important upgrades and capabilities, the G5000 drive can handle the most common applications, including pumps, fans, conveyors, crushers, and compressors.
Galt AC drives are reliable and easy to use. The simple interface allows you to customize the parameters of your VFD and get the performance that you need.
- Three control modes (V/Hz, open loop/sensorless vecotr, closed loop vector)
- Control of asynchronous, synchronous, and permanent magent motors
- Standard ModBus RTU communication, other protocols available
- Dead area compensation technology for low frequency control
- Master-follower multi-motor control
- Flux and dual-frequency braking
- Power loss ride-through
- Option for unit cell bypass integration
- Option for bumpless synchronous transfer
- Option for four-quadrant fully regenerative configuration